Sunday, February 3, 2013

KUKEE sales haul

That morning, I for some reason had to get up early.
While I was sitting with a cup of coffee in front of my computer, I saw that KUKEE has a winter sale.
Looking at the supply and price, I just could not resist and do not order something.


Given that I'm not able to buy online, when I saw that day is the last day of sale, I quickly sent a mail to my very good and dear friend Alex, which I normally harass with online orders, to get me these beauties.
Once we settle finance, I received an email from her that the orders is done!
=)

(All images were taken from the KUKEE website)

ANCHOR NECKLACE - 2.50 £

HUGE TUSK NECKLACE - 3 £

NATIVE AMERICAN EAGLE NECKLACE - 1.5 £

NATIVE AMERICAN NECKLACE - 3 £

PENTAGRAM NECKLACE - 1.5 £

FEATHER NECKLACE - 1.75 £

SILVER SCARY BONES BRACELET - 3 £

SILVER WOLF NECKLACE 2 - 3 £


SILVER STUDDED SPIKE NECKLACES - 3 £

BAT NECKLACE - 2 £


I hope that the quality will be at the level how they claim and the pendants will look like on the pictures.
Shipping was not big, and the order should arrive within 2 weeks!

All pendants & necklaces are exactly in my taste, and I just could not miss the chance to get them!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share It